Part 1 of 2 | Behavioral Finance Webinar Series with Envestnet, Swan Global Investments & AthenaInvest
We partnered with behavioral finance thought leaders to help advisors incorporate behavioral finance into their practice.
View this webinar recording to:
- Learn why behavioral finance is influencing change in the investing industry
- Explore common cognitive errors, frequent triggers, media influence, and the cost of emotion
- Benefits of applying behavioral finance throughout an Advisor’s practice
- Practical steps for incorporating behavioral finance principles into marketing, to client interviews and meetings, client onboarding, and portfolio planning
- Understand how a needs-based planning eliminates costly behavioral mistakes
- Grow and differentiate your practice with a behavioral focus
- C. Thomas Howard, PhD, CEO and Chief Investment Officer of AthenaInvest
- Chris Hylen, CFP®, Practice Management Consultant of Swan Global Investments
- Lambert Bunker, Vice President AthenaInvest
- Moderator: John Harris, Managing Director, National Sales, Envestnet
⇒Register for the Advisor Resource Hub to access part 2 webinar recording, or sign in.