All Options on the Table Curriculum
A more practical module, this section discusses how options can be used to achieve a stated investment objective.
This module is for the advisor, analyst, or investor performing the due diligence on an option strategy.
- What are the various investment goals one might seek how can one use options to achieve that desired outcome?
- Alpha strategies.
- What are their drivers of returns?
- What are their risks?
- Under what scenarios will they work or not work?
- What questions should be asked?
- What should the analyst look for?
- How can one avoid any nasty surprises?
- What metrics can be used to analyze options strategies?
Additional Reading and Materials:
- White Paper - Know What You Own: Deciphering the Options-Based Category
- Due Diligence Guide - Options-Based Strategies
To continue the curriculum, register here or sign in.